DMER Maharashtra Medical Admission 2017 base on NEET marks Apply online at official site which is www.dmer.org
Board members of common Entrance Cell (DMER) is now all set to release regarding the Maharashtra Medical Admission 2017. Member of council has declared that selection process is only done on the bases of NEET score and common counseling. Candidates are informed that application process was starts from 28th June, 2017. But before apply for the Maharashtra Medical Admission 2017 read given instruction carefully. One who fulfills all the criteria only they can apply for the same. We want to inform candidates that Medical & Dental seats are filled by DGHS/MCC. It is not accommodate under Maharashtra Medical Counseling 2017.
DMER Maharashtra Medical Admission 2017 through NEET:
Candidate can apply for the other courses such as BAMS, BOTh, BASLP, B.Sc, BHMS, BP&O, BPTh, etc on the basis of NEET merit list 2017. Candidates have to go through from various process after get qualified in admission process. Verification process is done to check the eligibility of candidates. Students can only do this at 4 places in all over India which is Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad and Nagpur. This system is applicable to provide admissions for the skilled and capable students. DMER has announced the complete schedule for the admissions on the official website.
|Mumbai||Grant Govt. Medical college, Sir J J hospital campus, Byculla
|Nagpur||Govt. Medical college, Nagpur
|Pune||B.J Govt. Medical college, Pune
Govt. Medical college, Aurangabad
Required documents need to bring at the time of Document Verification:
- NEET 2017 Call Letter
- Result of NEET 2017
- Conformation of Maharashtra Admission application form
- Nationality Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- SSC Result
- HSC Result
- Aadhar Card
- Medical Fitness certificate
Admission Process schedule:
- Step-1: Apply online application Form
- Step-2: Document verification
- Step-3: Choice filling form
- Step -4: selection of candidate
- Step -6: college joining
- Step -6: cut-off date
Applied candidates need to be fit medically. They need to submit a Medical Fitness Certificate in order to prove the same during Document Verification process. it is a part of eligibility criteria.
|Reservation Quota for Each Category Details:|
|Category||State wise Quota||Private Unaided Institutions/Colleges|
|For Schedule Caste and SC converted to Buddhism (SC)||13.0%||6.5%|
|Schedule Tribes (ST) category||7%||3.5%|
|Vimukta Jati (VJ) DT-A category||3%||1.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-1) NT-B category||2.5%||1.25%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-2) NT-C category||3.5%||1.75%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-3) NT-D category||2%||1%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Special Backward Classes category||19%||9.5%|
Instructions need to keep in mind..
- Enter Valid Email ID for the applicant.
- Prior to the final submission of the application form, the applicants can make changes in the form (If Any).
- Download or take a hard copy of the Bank Challan in 2 parts.
- Use the Bank Challan form to make payment of application fee at SBI Branch.
- After the completion of the application process, take a print out of the application form.
- Ensure that you have submitted the form without any types.
- Submitting the application twice or paying the application fee twice s not applicable. If you do so, your application will be rejected.
- The aspirants no need to attach any kind of documents at the time of online registration procedure.
Maharashtra Medical Admission 2017 through NEET Details:
- Organization Name: Commissionarate of common Entrance Cell, directorate of medical education research, Maharashtra
- Courses Name: BUMS, B.Sc, MBBS, BPTh, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BOTh, PB&O, etc
- Starting date: 28th June 2017
- Official site: www.dmer.org
How to Apply for Maharashtra Medical Admission 2017:
- First of all need to log on to main site which is www.dmer.org
- Find “Admission Notification 2017” link & click.
- Click on “Maharashtra Medical Admission 2017”.
- Form will be open in your screen.
- Enter your required details.
- Check the details you filled once.
- Submit the form.
- Keep hard copy for the further use.
Official site: www.dmer.org